• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Search results

  1. Teahead

    new shoes and socks for Bumbles

    35x12.50r20 Cooper STT Pros. 20x10s -19 lots of rubbing on full lock going in reverse. may need a 1.25" body lift
  2. Teahead

    Wheres all my fellow big lifted h3's?

    Man, I'm jealous on those headlights.
  3. Teahead

    H3 parts for sale

    new AC Delco CV joints at $200 per is a good deal. Not to mention who knows how long they'll be still available. Good to have a spare.
  4. Teahead

    H3 Alpha rebuilt about 30k miles ago...seems sluggish

    Trans was rebuilt about 30k miles ago. No, it's not slipping. I'd know that for sure. Changed its fluid anyways and all looked fine.
  5. Teahead

    Rear sunroof drains on H3T

    Not sure on a T, but one needs to remove the seat belt upper mount, and a screw behind a round cover. I just pulled it enough for me to get to the drain plug w/my hands; didn't remove the whole panel.
  6. Teahead

    Decision Time.... Looking for a little advice and wisdom

    Always a decision to go with NEW or rebuild what you got. IMHO, if the cosmetics and interior and electrical is PRIMO, but just needs mechanical bits replaced, probably is better to just rebuild. You buy a $60k SUV, and right when you drive off the showroom floor, you've already lost $5k. And...
  7. Teahead

    Headlight questions

    https://www.hidprojectors.com/products/05-10-hummer-h3-headlights-with-monster-shrouds $$$
  8. Teahead

    H3 Alpha rebuilt about 30k miles ago...seems sluggish

    Thanks. No codes. I guess I'll try some fuel treatments. Temps are normal. Right below the middle line. Hmm...
  9. Teahead

    H3 Alpha rebuilt about 30k miles ago...seems sluggish

    So I bought this H3 with a rebuilt engine. Seems going up hill, it just doesn't seem to have the beans I would expect it to have. At 167k miles, with 30k on the engine, do you think maybe my cats are clogged? Or all H3 Alphas seems kinda....slow-ish?
  10. Teahead

    H2 window problems

    Probably a switch.
  11. Teahead

    Quick wiring harness help - 2008 h3 alpha

    glovebox light? I know, I had to retrofit a light for the glovebox, but maybe it's something offered on Colorados, but not Hummers. Did you put a test light on it? Always on? Only on ACC? Run position?
  12. Teahead

    How do I know if I have the plastic shift fork?

    Amen. I don't know why Hummer forums are so anal about this. I belong to about 20 different forums and only the Hummer forums are nazis about old thread bumping.
  13. Teahead

    How do I know if I have the plastic shift fork?

    I don't understand. Did GM replace the shift fork on 2008 or later H3s? Or were ALL 2006-2010 use plastic forks?
  14. Teahead

    Replace transfer case shift fork from plastic to metal on hummer h3.

    Besides Dorman, why not get this??? https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01IU576OO/?coliid=I39YV7HMDMZGHV&colid=2MPX7N1NBJQ9G&psc=1&ref_=list_c_wl_lv_ov_lig_dp_it
  15. Teahead

    Transfer case?

    If it's stuck in 4H Lock, you can ruin your whole Txfer case if you drive it on hard pavement for long. Get it checked out ASAP. You may need as aforementioned, another one of these...
  16. Teahead

    Transfer case?

    Switch it back and forth between 4HI and 4HI Lock to see if you can hear anything or feel anything changing.
  17. Teahead

    H3 Alpha Supercharger

    only kit now available still: https://whipplesuperchargers.com/i-2053-gm-gmc-chevy-2007-2014-5-3l-truck-suv-supercharger-intercooled-complete-kit-w140ax-2-3l-wk-1111.html?fitment=2009%7CHummer%7CH3%7CAlpha
  18. Teahead

    2/4 Band is Shot in my 2009 H3T

    $3500 is standard rate. Hope that includes a torque converter. If possible, have them install heavy duty parts on it while they're in there. Maybe ante up for a 6L80E from True Blue: https://truebluemotorsport.com/%24hop/ols/products/2006-2011-gmt365-i5-v8-h3
  19. Teahead

    thud when accelerating

    Interesting is from a standing stop, and I accelerate rather briskly; no thump. And if I'm going >40mph, and I accelerate, hardly if at all, noticeable. It's most noticeable at 15-20 mph then hitting the gas. Front driveshaft doesn't look OEM, but who knows? Could be a POS causing this issue.
  20. Teahead

    08 Alpha 4” Rancho lift Stance 32” tire height.

    I don't understand. If the rear end is "loose," then you should be able to line everything up when jacking up the diff. I.e. push the diff forwards towards the front of the truck to line up w/the dowels.
Top