• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Search results

  1. Teahead

    2009 H3T Alpha/Adventure/Lux on 35’s with a Snugtop Slantback

    beautiful rig and super rare. 2009 best year (doesn't have that VVT crap) I would have sprung for an H3T like this if it could fit in my garage. Good luck and decent price!
  2. Teahead

    Headlight recommendations?

    I have a feeling all they do is take aftermarket housings, split the cover off headlight part, and splice in a new headlight and "seal" it back in. Probably for a $1k profit.
  3. Teahead

    Headlight recommendations?

    https://www.h3stuff.com
  4. Teahead

    H3 won't hold a charge (AC)

    Yup. Did this routine twice. Tired of wasting freon; especially how hard it is to get these days.
  5. Teahead

    H3 won't hold a charge (AC)

    Pulled vacuum. Let it sit overnight. Held. Charged it until got about 26psi on cold, about 155psi on hot side. Air is cold. Next day...hot air, no pressure on either. How do I have such a huge leak, but able to hold vacuum???? I had dye in the freon, but seems there's fluorescent dye...
  6. Teahead

    what rear shocks are you guys running?

    I wish they were adjustable. probably rs 5000s
  7. Teahead

    Rear end.

    Putting in a used rear end is a big gamble. I can't imagine it being THAT expensive to rebuild. Hopefully just needs new seals and bearings. No gears or locker (if you have one) replacement hopefully.
  8. Teahead

    Everything you wanted to know about H3 Front Driveshafts (and more).

    Ah duh, didn't read the above: 2" O.D. x .120" wall ERW
  9. Teahead

    new 7" headlight adapters

    https://www.h3stuff.com/ I guess he's working on shrouds/fillers.
  10. Teahead

    thud when accelerating

    Right, but I can't find anyone who has run that. So for a bit more money, getting one exactly built like from this thread: https://hummer4x4offroad.com/forum/threads/everything-you-wanted-to-know-about-h3-front-driveshafts-and-more.13068/page-2
  11. Teahead

    Everything you wanted to know about H3 Front Driveshafts (and more).

    is that a total of 29.5" collapsed WITH the adapter? Also, what size of tubing (diameter and thickness) do you recommend? Is it balanced with EVERYTHING on it? Including the adapter? Going to be an expensive driveshaft. $700 in parts alone (not including the metal tubing) plus labor for...
  12. Teahead

    thud when accelerating

    OK, so found the issue. Removed the front driveshaft. twisted the cv joint and rest of the driveshaft in my hand. can definitely feel/hear a click. Drove the rig without it. NO CLUNK! Guess I'll be buying all the Spicer parts to build a double cardone driveshaft and have one made.
  13. Teahead

    Rear driveshaft replacement

    ya, those replaced with urethane
  14. Teahead

    H3 Outfitter Design Front Driveshaft

    *BUMP* Anyone use one? Vibrations at highway speeds?
  15. Teahead

    Rear driveshaft replacement

    WHat are symptons of u-joints going out? I have a clunk when coasting at about 10-15mph and I step on it.
  16. Teahead

    what rear shocks are you guys running?

    I'm at 35psi on my 35s. doesn't seem to high. my ranchos are so stiff, a bump in the road will make the rear go sideways
  17. Teahead

    Roll Call. What motor is under your hood.

    Let's see some pics! I have a rebuilt (put in by the PO) 5.3.
  18. Teahead

    what rear shocks are you guys running?

    PO put on Ranch RS5000 shocks on the rear and I think they suck. Way too stiff; any bumps in the road, my rig wants to bounce around and go sideways seems like. I put on OME on the front and they seem OK. Tried to order OMEs for the rear; all out of stock.
  19. Teahead

    New Member

    *snip*
  20. Teahead

    New Member

    *snip*
Top