• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

What did you do with your H3 recently? NEW

stix

Active Member
Messages
43
Location
Orlando, Fl
IMG_0417.jpgWent camping with new trailer - Intech MaxFlyer
 

stix

Active Member
Messages
43
Location
Orlando, Fl
Thanks ! . They range in price depending on options - around $8-$14K. Their website says they have a dealer in TN, Cedar City RV - located in Lebanon, Tennessee
 

Burtor

Well-Known Member
Messages
55
Location
Michigan
I pulled my first car out of a ditch!
Some Ford-Escape-sized SUV slid off the road nose-first down the side of the road thanks to the freezing rain.
I thought it was pretty well stuck thanks to how slick the road was and how steep the embankment was but HUMMER POWER saved the day!
I'd like to thank my 33" duratracs, my transfer case motor for putting me in four-low-locked, my traction control system, my tow strap and d-ring shackles from amazon, my... oh they're signaling that it's time for me to wrap this up... uh, and I'd like to thank God and this entire country, thank you, thank you!

Bonus note:
They told me that they'd been admiring my truck before they slid off the road because as it turns out we had been parked in the same lot near each other. They said something like "were you just parked in that lot back there? We went by your car and we're like 'oh now that's a beast'" Haha, I'm a sucker for compliments and it just about makes the expense of those tires, rims, rock rails, etc, etc, etc all worth it.
Now, I gotta buy some more accessories, the vehicle earned it tonight :-D
 
Last edited:

Romeo

Well-Known Member
Messages
166
Location
New York City
Finally got one of the digital battery terminals wired up. Also put in LED taillight bulbs (I didn't use the "flasher" as I actually like the hyper flash). Only down side is me not knowing when I have a bad bulb... this weekend I'll have the oil, oil filter, front and rear diff oil, belt and tensioner all changed out for new and will also address an annoying rattle which I hope is the famous heat shield bolt that's loose and nothing major.

IMG_2382.JPGIMG_2385.JPG




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

awalsh

Well-Known Member
Messages
349
Location
New Jersey
Finally got one of the digital battery terminals wired up. Also put in LED taillight bulbs (I didn't use the "flasher" as I actually like the hyper flash). Only down side is me not knowing when I have a bad bulb... this weekend I'll have the oil, oil filter, front and rear diff oil, belt and tensioner all changed out for new and will also address an annoying rattle which I hope is the famous heat shield bolt that's loose and nothing major.

View attachment 21697View attachment 21698




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you add a link to the led bulbs?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

Romeo

Well-Known Member
Messages
166
Location
New York City
Can you add a link to the led bulbs?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bulbs I used : JDM ASTAR AX-2835 Chipsets 3056 3156 3057 3157 LED Bulbs For Brake Light Tail lights Turn Signal, Brilliant Red https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00HJEUUKU/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apip_kcsDGT3Ao6jqX

Load Resistor you would need to stop hyper flashing (I haven't installed mine as of yet since I don't mind the hyper flash): 4PCS ARTR 50W 6ohm Load Resistors - Fix LED Bulb Fast Hyper Flash Turn Signal Blink Error Code https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00UNG3EXQ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apip_ZIsSceCPadLa2


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

High Five H2

Well-Known Member
Messages
1,627
Location
West Texas
I finally finished blacking out H3. I got a black grille and black HIDs. the left side doesn't work, so I'll have to figure that out. most of the time it's either the ballast or bulb, so it can't be that hard. Pics tomorrow when I wash it (for the first time in months).

edit: it was the bulb to ballast cable. I should have a new one next week and I'll be done with these retarded headlights.
 
Last edited:

High Five H2

Well-Known Member
Messages
1,627
Location
West Texas
well this changes everything: https://www.amazon.com/Pacer-Perfor...3-1ba4-4f4e-bdcc-0febe090b8ed&pf_rd_i=desktop

for some context, I used some wheel adapters for 8 lug wheels. In hindsight, it was a bad idea. They stick out about 5 inches from the factory fender flares. Buckwackers only stick out about 2 inches, but even worse they cost WAY Too much for what they are. These cheap universal ones stick out a bit more than 4 inches. My 3 is constantly covered in mud. It's very annoying.
 

JPaul

Well-Known Member
Messages
2,436
Location
Way up north, UT
well this changes everything: https://www.amazon.com/Pacer-Perfor...3-1ba4-4f4e-bdcc-0febe090b8ed&pf_rd_i=desktop

for some context, I used some wheel adapters for 8 lug wheels. In hindsight, it was a bad idea. They stick out about 5 inches from the factory fender flares. Buckwackers only stick out about 2 inches, but even worse they cost WAY Too much for what they are. These cheap universal ones stick out a bit more than 4 inches. My 3 is constantly covered in mud. It's very annoying.
I was looking at Pacer flares just a couple days ago. Btw, the bulk roll does not come with screws or anything else, according to Pacer.

I'm trying to decide if I should get the wire reinforced ones or not.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
 

CaseyS

Well-Known Member
Messages
755
Location
Louisiana
Fuel quality gods are smiling on me. Last three tanks have all been over 21.0 mpg. Average has been just a hair under 20 for some time now.
 

High Five H2

Well-Known Member
Messages
1,627
Location
West Texas
I was looking at Pacer flares just a couple days ago. Btw, the bulk roll does not come with screws or anything else, according to Pacer.

I'm trying to decide if I should get the wire reinforced ones or not.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

i'll post up if I get them any time soon and let you know what I think. they look cheesy but they're better than nothing.
 

Kyle

Well-Known Member
Messages
1,707
Location
Santa Clarita, CA
a8c1eea81a8dda6c887d1eff4f067a24.jpg
well while I was installing new spark plugs, I noticed that my heatshield bolt was completely missing, went through my collection of random nuts and bolts, found one that fits and popped it on!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

Panzer07

Well-Known Member
Messages
2,548
Location
Ontario, CA
Finished the welding work so went ahead and slide under and bolted everything. Tomorrow I'll do the final tuning, and panzer should be on its wheel once again.
3e30fe573a249f8867950ced53bcfcc4.jpg

e0add5a164b4bdc0ed36c70e4664cc90.jpg

fa15d786d0013b8accf38eafbe1f0abb.jpg


Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
 

jacobharris84

Active Member
Messages
33
Location
Ohio, USA
H3's aren't any good. It's simple guys, don't buy one. After nearly two years of owning one the rig has had its ups but they were simply outweighed by the downs (in my opinion). Going to put mine up for sale soon. All I have to say.
 

Panzer07

Well-Known Member
Messages
2,548
Location
Ontario, CA
Panzer's on the ground, 32" control arms...29" from fender to hub 30" in the rear but not for sure yet since the frame leaf spring mounts bushings where the leaf spring mounts are shot, going to replace them too.
30f4447699f3cff2098195c9bbe98d74.jpg

I think there's some pretty good turn radius with no rub with full air probably a little when airdown.
85508c8937df4c4e109af9b618c50b30.jpg

3ee8da22e7fb3d81774a7e2f38ceb639.jpg


Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
 
Last edited:
Top