SolidusJ
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 2,028
- Location
- FT. Carson, CO
About to install the Outfitter Design steering bracket
View attachment 24794
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They are a non wearable component now. They will never have to be replacedAnyone have to replace their poly bushings for that steering rack kit yet? Just curious on the longevity.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Recently installed Outfitter Design heavy duty tie-rods, external trans cooler with thermostat bypass and a snorkel. Sorry for the bad pics of the trans cooler as I didn't take pictures while installing and grill prevents taking good pics.
Just killing some time by dreaming things I might want. Maybe this toolbox, and also a safe, will see the light of day.
What transmission cooler did you use and how do you like it? I'm thinking of doing this in a couple of weeks since my temp gauge went up past 3/4 and just about hit 7/8 climbing the hill heading in and out of death valley two weeks ago. I had my overflow spilling out when I got to Cerro gordo mine which is a steep climb.
About to install the Outfitter Design steering bracket
View attachment 24794
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nice. I've been wanting to paint my calipers. What paint did you use? Did you remove them, or just mask around them?Painted calipers, hubs and wheel centers. Hunner inspired.View attachment 24838View attachment 24839
After driving it around after installing the bracket and wow I’m amazed. It rides so much better with a lot less shaky feeling. Definitely recommend this steering bracket
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Stopped by the Truck & Jeep Fest being held in Dallas this weekend. My wallet took a beating, but my rig has some new gear on the way; a Warn 9.5XP-S for my DOI hidden winch mount, Baja Designs LP6 Pro LED lights (x2) for the brush guard, and a Optima Yellowtop 33/78 battery to power it all.![]()
Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
That is a good looking T. I go back and forth about replacing the handles and mirrors with the chrome ones. Heresy on this forum I know but I think they look good as long as you don't over bling it.
Stopped by the Truck & Jeep Fest being held in Dallas this weekend. My wallet took a beating, but my rig has some new gear on the way; a Warn 9.5XP-S for my DOI hidden winch mount, Baja Designs LP6 Pro LED lights (x2) for the brush guard, and a Optima Yellowtop 33/78 battery to power it all.![]()