• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

New Wheels & Tires

08SolarFlareH3

Super Swampers
Messages
2,525
Location
Finger Lakes, NY
More recent pic, leveled and color matching grille
DSCN3342.jpg
 
M

MUTAINT

Guest
Corey, I have to say the IroK NDs make a whole lot of noise from 15mph to 95mph. I love the noise but they are even louder than our swamper SSRs. Windows down @ 35mph and the stereo needs to be above 3/4.

Pretty darn great street handling in the rain too.

If you ever get them OffRoad they are amazing.
 

08SolarFlareH3

Super Swampers
Messages
2,525
Location
Finger Lakes, NY
Corey, I have to say the IroK NDs make a whole lot of noise from 15mph to 95mph. I love the noise but they are even louder than our swamper SSRs. Windows down @ 35mph and the stereo needs to be above 3/4.

Pretty darn great street handling in the rain too.

If you ever get them OffRoad they are amazing.
Mark, mine are quite up to 30mph. Start to get noisy around 45mph and get louder at about 55/60mph and from there its pretty much a constant level. Yours are 37's, so maybe they have a slightly wider thread pattern. I'm sure they will get louder with wear like most tires. I agree they have great street manor in the rain.
 
Top