• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

New Wheels & Tires

08SolarFlareH3

Super Swampers
Messages
2,525
Location
Finger Lakes, NY
Finally got a chance to put on my new wheels and tires. Tires are 315/75R16 Interco Super Swamper Irok ND mounted on OEM Hummer H3T steel wheels.
DSCN2703.jpg

DSCN2705.jpg

DSCN2727.jpg

DSCN2706.jpg

DSCN2718.jpg

DSCN2721.jpg

DSCN2724.jpg

DSCN2715.jpg

DSCN2797.jpg
 
Last edited:

08SolarFlareH3

Super Swampers
Messages
2,525
Location
Finger Lakes, NY
That truck is awesome! What else do you have in stock for your hummer?
I got way to much stuff laying around waiting to be installed. Thorparts rear bumper, ARB safari snorkel, OEM roof mounted offroad lights, OEM UCP, OEM rocker panel protectors, Bilstein shocks, Timbren bumpstops, Samco shackles, GM Performance touring exhaust system, Air doc intake, color matching grille, and etc. Currently the only thing I don't have that I am still looking for is a Boulder Accessories front bumper and I have a Warn VR10000-S and some OEM H2 offroad lights for it when I come across one.
 
Last edited:

08SolarFlareH3

Super Swampers
Messages
2,525
Location
Finger Lakes, NY
In this pic it appears to not be leveled. Is it?
Your correct, in that pic it is not. It was brought back down a few months back when I had an axle seal replaced under warranty. I still need to relevel it and put my shocks and bump stops on but I havn't got around to it, hopefully I will get around to it next weekend.
 

backcountryislife

Well-Known Member
Messages
858
Location
Dumont, CO
I really like the "T" wheels on the H3... that's what I was shooting for, simple & black, wish I would have gone that route, I like how yours sit a bit more inboard than mine on the procomps.
 

08SolarFlareH3

Super Swampers
Messages
2,525
Location
Finger Lakes, NY
Pretty sharp looking! How do you like the Iroks?
Haven’t got to try them on anything other then pavement yet but street manor is better then expected. They do make a little noise (which is to be expected) but its actually a lot less then I was expecting. They have a nice little hum to them (sounds like a crop duster, haha). The ND version are non directional and have a tighter lug pattern then the standard radial version. So far I am pleased but I will know better when I get them off road.
DSCN2390.jpg

DSCN2901.jpg
 

Portager

■ ☼▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ ☼■
Messages
1,506
Location
Silverado
The new wheels and tires look GREAT Corey, but I thought you were going to go with the Hutchinson's?

I actually thing the Hutchinson’s are overkill unless you’re planning to run really low air pressure or steep side grades. I choose them because my wife and I go off road alone when we are rock hunting and they provide a lot of peace of mind. Losing a bead or two could be disastrous out in the desert if we’re alone. Besides they look nice.
 

08SolarFlareH3

Super Swampers
Messages
2,525
Location
Finger Lakes, NY
The new wheels and tires look GREAT Corey, but I thought you were going to go with the Hutchinson's?

I actually thing the Hutchinson’s are overkill unless you’re planning to run really low air pressure or steep side grades. I choose them because my wife and I go off road alone when we are rock hunting and they provide a lot of peace of mind. Losing a bead or two could be disastrous out in the desert if we’re alone. Besides they look nice.

Decided to hold off on the getting the Hutchinsons and use my steelies seeing I already had them. They are still something I may considering but it would have to be down the road. Like you said, they are overkill and chances are I will never get into the situation I need them but its a security that is nice to have.
 
Top