HUMMER INVESTMENTS
[o O IIIIIIII O o]
- Messages
- 3,518
- Location
- Black Hawk, SD
How much rain have you gotten so far? The storm will just miss us.
Heavy flooding 2.5in rain in two hours.
Tonight I am starting to cover the plastidip with some krylon black. The plastidip grill holds the static-cling and everything from t-shirts to cottonwood cotton really sticks to the plastidip.
So I am experimenting with the krylon to see if that gives the plastidip a bit of a "shell."
I had to stop as we are getting hammered with a hail storm, so I pulled the vehicles into the garage. So far we have had a good hour of heavy rain and hail up to 1 inch.
Listening to my HAM radio, Nat Weather Service and TV, we are getting slammed.
Dipyourcar.com just came out with a special cloth to clean plasti dip with so you don't get any cotton or other crap on it.
Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
Im gunna have to check that out
Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
Damn....nice ride!
Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2