• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

What did you do with your H3 recently? NEW

DFW Spartan

Well-Known Member
Messages
125
Location
Dallas, TX
Man that would look good with 38s.
Seriously considered 37s when replacing the 285/65r20 BFG T/A KO's that were on the truck when I originally bought it. Had I chosen to stick with 20" wheels (Fuel Octane), I would've gone 37s. However, I really wanted to switch up the 20s for 17s. Ultimately, I decided to go with 35x12.5r17s for overall drivability both on and off-road.

I can always go 37s or 38s later. Already have a 1" body lift and new body bushings in storage for when the time comes.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
 

ConcealedGLOCK

Well-Known Member
Messages
57
Location
Utah
Seriously considered 37s when replacing the 285/65r20 BFG T/A KO's that were on the truck when I originally bought it. Had I chosen to stick with 20" wheels (Fuel Octane), I would've gone 37s. However, I really wanted to switch up the 20s for 17s. Ultimately, I decided to go with 35x12.5r17s for overall drivability both on and off-road.

I can always go 37s or 38s later. Already have a 1" body lift and new body bushings in storage for when the time comes.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

37s would be nice too. I personally wouldn't do anything over a 17" wheel. Looks more aggressive with less wheel more tire.
 

ludevick

Well-Known Member
Messages
99
Location
Northern California
New shoes
9072bbeecbee9e764bc4ee7dbd60b7ec.jpg
1f24439b470af8795e5393bbd954db4a.jpg
 

SolidusJ

Well-Known Member
Messages
2,028
Location
FT. Carson, CO
Had a tiregate made for the T, really like how it came out. Lights come in in reverse and when the doors open.
61502529_472690566800452_6370076209576935424_n.jpg61178637_472690303467145_3442546347943657472_n.jpg61248156_386494928650753_266417096248786944_n.jpg61361204_480621469146352_1521300961253916672_n.jpg61281317_2149415981760317_6487312702040440832_n.jpg

Wanted to add lights in the bed and under the hood also. Lights come on with a switch.
61126522_641715179638668_1653226241869742080_n.jpg61797323_1093561944177432_2360681765829345280_n.jpg61559197_2369071539815949_1520206779680555008_n.jpg61542200_447095782535157_715705984336527360_n.jpg
 

Traxx

Well-Known Member
Messages
682
Location
PNW
Found a used one on Ebay, need to order some rivnuts. Might drop it and some trim off for LineX before it goes on.

s-l1600.jpg
 

Traxx

Well-Known Member
Messages
682
Location
PNW
I have the same combo, it's been a good winch. I really like the wireless remote. I replaced the hook and fairlead with a flatlink and poison spyder fairlead and put the control box behind the right pod.


Installed my winch. Smittybuilt X20 10k synthetic. Fits like a glove
f89ae7055ab9efcb7504959bc47b06a7.jpg


Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
 

Traxx

Well-Known Member
Messages
682
Location
PNW
Working on a project. I have a backup cam mounted to the bumper that I hate the look of plus the aftermarket tailgate pop and lock is a pos added the strut assist and don't know how I never added that sooner. Some minor surgery requiredIMG_1275.JPG.
 

ludevick

Well-Known Member
Messages
99
Location
Northern California
Hello dear friends ! Our H3 - best car in the world. Thanks to it i made crazy travel. Here is movie about this crazy journey.

i translate subtitles to english. Sorry for my bad english.

here is:

https://youtu.be/mw5PxBlt5Lw

Отправлено с моего SM-N950F через Tapatalk

невероятное видео! Спасибо, что поделился.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

lsv_palana

Well-Known Member
Messages
383
Location
Kamchatka, Russia
Thanks.. can you see it with English subtitles ? I added them and translate description and title to English.

Отправлено с моего SM-N950F через Tapatalk
 

Korby7

Well-Known Member
Messages
434
Location
Utah
Did Poison Spider and some other Moab stuff. We weren't able to hit as many trails as we would like but had a lot of fun. I look forward to wheeling with some other H3s at next years Black Sheep Week. I only saw one other H3 the whole week and it was bone stock in a parking lot. :(
IMG_6519.PNGIMG_6517.PNGIMG_6518.PNGIMG_6511.PNG
 
Top