Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.
The Swap Meet is not a regulated market, and buyers/sellers are not screened. Please do your homework before agreeing to anyone for any purchases or sales.
If you have any questions about the user, please contact @Alrock via private message and I will attempt to provide any relevant information about the person, including location based on IP address. This is not a guarantee or promise of delivery but the addtional information may be helpful to you in your transaction.
There are no guarantees here so use your judgement. Consider payment options like PayPal that have recourse (only when treated as a sale, and not as % between friends). Scammers will often use Zelle or ask for PayPal between friends because you cannot reclaim the money in the event of fraud or non-delivery.
If a user has just joined and/or has few posts they should be viewed very cautiously.
Back when the rappers were putting 22s on about 10 years ago they were around. Now there not...found a guy locally wants 800 bucks I can't buy beadlock rims for a tad more. Saw another guy wanting 400 that's much more reasonable Zach said I should be able to find them 200 a set. I'm willing to pay a bit more then 200 if need be but I'm not paying 800 lol.
The dealership I bought my first H2 from had stacks of the stock tires and wheels in the back from all the takeoffs they were doing. They were selling a 5 wheel set with centercaps and tires for $800.00. I heard later they dismounted the tires and kept them to sell and threw away a lot of wheels. I bought a set that I sold to Tim for $350 or so. Brand new. CL search.
Thanks to Zach, he found 3 on Craigslist...150 for 3. Now I only need 1 or 2 more. 1 at the minimum and the spare can be an H2 rim or any 17in 8 lug rim.
Thanks Alex, I'll see if I can find one locally if not I may have to head out that way. Got one on tonight to make sure everything clears which is does!
06 H3, sorry to jump on your thread like this: BigUnit it looks like your messages box is full, but I am still very interested in what I asked you for, how much do you want for it, and did you get a chance to see how much it is to ship to Jersey? 07424 zip code, thanks again, and again 06 H3, sorry for jumping onto your thread like this.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.