• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

THOR Parts is back

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Messages
6,561
Location
Arizona
Mudiak,
Welcome back.

We had an idea that that was the case since H4O is CJ's HUMMER home. I know it's big news elsewhere but not here.
 

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Messages
10,673
Location
Scottsdale
THORparts is now an official sponsor/vendor on H4O and like our other sponsors now has is own dedicated room in the sponsors section. We're excited to have him back and producing his great HUMMER parts and accessories.
 

Beachbum

Member
Messages
19
Location
Myrtle Beach SC
Really glad Thor is back, big + for Hummer owners. UCP upgrade and rear bumper plus backup bumper and parts :thumbs:.

UCP_OEMThorpartsUpgrade-1.png

46278B63-5AB4-4135-A69B-7304BBFE5EBF-1424-0000067433444CF3-1-1.jpg
 
Last edited:

jakesz28

Well-Known Member
Messages
1,056
Location
Cabool MO
Just opened up the box with my new rear bumper. Looks good.

Glad your back and can't wait to get it mounted. May have to wait till I get back home, in another week. I work tomorrow and leave again Saturday.
 
Top