• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

One Man Brake Bleeder

LoJac963

Well-Known Member
Messages
491
Location
Surprise, AZ
Any of you guys use a one man brake bleeder? I've bought cheap ones in the past that flat out didn't work. I'd like to get something that works and works well! I need to change out my brake fluid, stuff looks like Coke.

I had also through about speed bleeders so if anyone has used those I'd be curious how those work out as well.

Thanks in advance!
 

LoJac963

Well-Known Member
Messages
491
Location
Surprise, AZ
I thought about buying Russell Speed Bleeders and some tubing to make it a one man job instead of using pressure/vacuum kits. Then I read the H2's already have one way bleeder screws...can anyone confirm this? I don't want to blow the money on the speed bleeders if we already have them!
 
Top