Today, I ran a portion of Poison Spider with 2 friends. Biggest impressions:
The shelf road / switchbacks leading up to this GPS location: 38.53326631321244, -109.61171075031216 is very very torn up. Lots of loose rocks with a thick layer of dust. The next section was fine. Going up the waterfall was fun, I had to BTM a hair to get up over one of the taller ledges, something I didn't expect. But, do what you have to do. I was *very* pleased with how the Jeep climbed up all the obstacles. I was also real happy with the powerful brakes Reloader put in. They came in very handy coming down the same obstacles.
We turned around here: 38.546612465192474, -109.61782801960544 due to the slow going and due to me not knowing / remembering the trail at that point. There was a lot of traffic on the trail, and I am probably not the best / quickest driver on these types of obstacles
