• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Looking for a photo of a rifle mount in tire jack store area.

Hills

Well-Known Member
Messages
171
Location
Hillsboro, Oregon
I saw a photo once of a rifle mounted in the tire jack storage area, in the tailgate. I cant seem to find it, does anyone have it? Or could you please post a link to it? :)
 

ReconH3

Guardian Angel
Messages
2,288
Location
Raleigh, NC
I have a two gun rack on the roof in the rear passenger area. Mine's attached to my roll cage, but you could probably attach it to the grab handles. I have no pics, and I'm overseas, so I can't take any. The tailgate could be a good place too. There's these large rubber clamps that people usually use to hold axes and shovels. You might be able to use one of those.


"Ex Umbris Venimus"
 

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Messages
6,561
Location
Arizona
Not what you are looking for but here's another option with better accessibility: a rack system from Blac-Rac mounted to the driveshaft tunnel of the H3 just behind the driver and front passenger seats. The rack locks and prevents tampering with the front and rear take down pins, trigger, selector and magazine release. Might want to keep it covered with a black towel for additional privacy.
DSC_1716.jpg
 

chad

Well-Known Member
Messages
545
Location
florida
i have been wanting to do the same thing with the rear door area, endroad.com has some good mounts for that idea.
 

ReconH3

Guardian Angel
Messages
2,288
Location
Raleigh, NC
Quick Fist clamps is the name of the clamps I'm talking about if you're interested. They're great because you can use it to hang other items too. They have it in many different size configurations.

09.jpg


tailgaterack-1.jpg


DSC03945.jpg


"Ex Umbris Venimus"
 
Top