• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Light suggestions!

Light options!

  • Keep the roof lights and add 2 more piaas

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • go with the roof marker kit plus piaas

    Votes: 9 60.0%
  • Keep it how it is

    Votes: 3 20.0%

  • Total voters
    15

Ron46

Capt.
Messages
807
Location
NJ
Hey guys, I was wondering about a couple options to do to my truck. Right now I have the off road light set on my roof and 2 piaa lights on my brush guard. What do you guys think look better/ function better, keeping it how it is, adding 2 more Piaa's lights on the brush guard having 4 Piaa's, and both off road light sets, or get rid of the roof off road lights and add a marker set. I have another set of Piaa's already too. Thanks any input would be great :thumbs:
 
Last edited:

Hummjay

Wild Thang
Messages
347
Location
Seattle, WA
Ron, I really like those PIAAs you got there--your rig is looking awesome man! :thumbs: I want to get some, but don't know what size/series to get. I started looking at some online, but what diameter do I need? What do you have? Also, are you satisfied with the light output? (lumens?) Thanks

P.S.- oh yeah BTW, go with the roof markers + PIAAs
 
Last edited:

Ron46

Capt.
Messages
807
Location
NJ
Thanks! I have the Piaa 520 ATP (all terrain pattern) I and like those a lot. I also have another set of 520 plasma ion driving lights. I really like the Piaa 520 series, and they are 6 1/2 diameter. I would look into the 520s, they range from 160-220 brand new. The 520 ATP's are a bright white/blueish color and I like that pattern the best, any of the 520 series is good. I am satisfied with the light output, and I don't know the lumens of the top of my head. I will take a night shot tomorrow night to show you how bright they are.
Ron, I really like those PIAAs you got there--your rig is looking awesome man! :thumbs: I want to get some, but don't know what size/series to get. I started looking at some online, but what diameter do I need? What do you have? Also, are you satisfied with the light output? (lumens?) Thanks

P.S.- oh yeah BTW, go with the roof markers + PIAAs
 

SolidusJ

Well-Known Member
Messages
2,028
Location
FT. Carson, CO
Go with the roof marker kit plus piaas and not only that when you take off you roof offroad lights you'll have some like ME that will make a deal for you lights!!!! Just a thought.
 
Top