• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Is this supposed to light up when the dash lights are on?

Humvee21

Well-Known Member
Messages
160
Location
Atlanta, GA
attachment.php


Can somebody run out and check if these are supposed to light up?
 

Attachments

  • Hummer-H2_SUT_2005_Dashboard_Wallpaper.jpg
    Hummer-H2_SUT_2005_Dashboard_Wallpaper.jpg
    155.7 KB · Views: 647

Fish

Well-Known Member
Messages
871
Location
San Diego, CA
I would run out and check if my H2 wasn't in the shop :sigh:

My gut says yes they should be on but I'm not 100% sure
 

Zach

Mall Crawler
Messages
4,812
Location
So Cal
No, that does not light up. I'll post a pic but apparently I have to upgrade tapatalk.
 

Zach

Mall Crawler
Messages
4,812
Location
So Cal
Zach I think your lights are broken too :giggle:

It's never lit up Matt. Think you might be broken. [emoji15]
Everything but, the interior light switch lights up. That is, unless you have steering wheel controls out. Very common. Have replaced mine a few time under GMPP and now a few out. Oh well, have a spare set
 

Fish

Well-Known Member
Messages
871
Location
San Diego, CA
It's never lit up Matt. Think you might be broken. [emoji15]
Everything but, the interior light switch lights up. That is, unless you have steering wheel controls out. Very common. Have replaced mine a few time under GMPP and now a few out. Oh well, have a spare set

I ain't broken, just my short term memory:). I'm sure you're right, I'd check but my trucks in the shop for the P0420 code, new O2 sensor.
 

LoJac963

Well-Known Member
Messages
491
Location
Surprise, AZ
There aren't any lights in there. I almost fabbed something up when I changed all my bulbs to LED's but I don't believe there is a lens-its just printed on the black.
 
Top