reaper
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 527
- Location
- Denver, Colorado
Has anyone done this? Any reason not to?
I'd like to bypass the computer, so whenever you press the damn buttons, the tcase shifts. I don't want the shifter to ask the computer "if it's okay to shift or not". I just want the f'er to shift!
For example, right now I've got an ABS fault and it won't shift in our out of 4 high/4 low. Dammit if I want to shift I want to shift!!!!! I don't want to be stuck having to drive 4low on the highway and I don't want to be stuck without 4 low when I really need it.
So has anyone else done this? I can't be the first guy to want to do this.
I'd like to bypass the computer, so whenever you press the damn buttons, the tcase shifts. I don't want the shifter to ask the computer "if it's okay to shift or not". I just want the f'er to shift!
For example, right now I've got an ABS fault and it won't shift in our out of 4 high/4 low. Dammit if I want to shift I want to shift!!!!! I don't want to be stuck having to drive 4low on the highway and I don't want to be stuck without 4 low when I really need it.
So has anyone else done this? I can't be the first guy to want to do this.