• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

H3T in Avengers

HUMMERADDICT

Well-Known Member
Messages
252
Location
NH
Just came home from Avengers and Hummers are still rampant in big screen movies. A bunch oh Humvees and an H3T to start off the movie. Made me want an H3T even more. I want to get one and then paint it the same color as in Avengers and Transformers....oddly the same identical color.
 

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
Messages
9,503
Location
Meridian, ID
I saw the midnight showing the night it came out...I was kinda tired but when I saw that T I woke right up. It was a really nice one too
 

Hans3T

Lif"T"ed
Messages
3,035
Location
NC
Yup. Made me feel good to see my little brother starring in another action flick. :wink:

Now if only they were still made...

>Sent from my Secret Phone Shoe using Tapatalk<
 

Trekker

That Guy
Messages
217
Location
Olathe, KS
Not to be a spoiler but there's a good chase scene between the S.H.I.E.L.D. H3T and a Jeep and the Hummer wins. :giggle:
 

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Messages
6,561
Location
Arizona
I found it!.......





$(KGrHqR,!oQE9fskJ8uTBPgOtkTn6g~~60_1.JPG

6174730_f260.jpg
 
Top