• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.
  • The Swap Meet is not a regulated market, and buyers/sellers are not screened. Please do your homework before agreeing to anyone for any purchases or sales. If you have any questions about the user, please contact @Alrock via private message and I will attempt to provide any relevant information about the person, including location based on IP address. This is not a guarantee or promise of delivery but the addtional information may be helpful to you in your transaction. There are no guarantees here so use your judgement. Consider payment options like PayPal that have recourse (only when treated as a sale, and not as % between friends). Scammers will often use Zelle or ask for PayPal between friends because you cannot reclaim the money in the event of fraud or non-delivery. If a user has just joined and/or has few posts they should be viewed very cautiously.

H3 new oem steering rack bushings/mount

rsm688

Well-Known Member
Messages
234
Location
mississippi
I have a brand new set of OEM H3 steering rack bushings and the factory metal bracket mount as well. I bought a new OEM steering rack and do not need the bushings as I have an aftermarket kit. You can't get these without purchasing an entire new steering rack. Perfect to replace your worn out bushings and warped mount with (if you have an H3 with over 50k miles, your bushings and mount could probably use replacing).

$35 shipped


Spencer
 
Top