• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.
  • The Swap Meet is not a regulated market, and buyers/sellers are not screened. Please do your homework before agreeing to anyone for any purchases or sales. If you have any questions about the user, please contact @Alrock via private message and I will attempt to provide any relevant information about the person, including location based on IP address. This is not a guarantee or promise of delivery but the addtional information may be helpful to you in your transaction. There are no guarantees here so use your judgement. Consider payment options like PayPal that have recourse (only when treated as a sale, and not as % between friends). Scammers will often use Zelle or ask for PayPal between friends because you cannot reclaim the money in the event of fraud or non-delivery. If a user has just joined and/or has few posts they should be viewed very cautiously.

H3 Gobi Ranger f/s Phoenix $700

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Messages
10,673
Location
Scottsdale
Comes with 4 of those HID lights too, I think those run $100 each when new.

Here's that truck in action.
794068901_tKVh2-L.jpg
 

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Messages
6,561
Location
Arizona
Well guys, I just talked to Fit4Duty, the seller of this Gobi rack and the good news is that he still has the BA bumper w/winch. The other good news is that I bought the Gobi rack (Cotilo has been wanting one for her H3)....and the BA bumper w/the winch (i've been wanting one for my 3T)! looks like I need to take a trip to Phoenix to bring home the stash of new mods for our rigs.

Alex, thanks for posting this up. What a haul and only an hour and a half away from home! This is one of the reasons why I do believe in "paying it forward"!

The Seller, Fit4Duty, just registered as a forum member!! Greg, WELCOME TO H4O and THANK YOU!! :cheers:
 
Last edited:

Hans3T

Lif"T"ed
Messages
3,035
Location
NC
The other good news is that I bought the Gobi rack (Cotilo has been wanting one for her H3)....and the BA bumper w/the winch (i've been wanting one for my 3T)!

That is AWESOME, Luis! You hit a goldmine there -- congrats on the bounty of purchases! Now you can put the brushguard from your T onto the new CE!!! It must be nice to have 3 of the same truck...you can play "dress up" as often as you like! :hans:
 

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Messages
10,673
Location
Scottsdale
Luis, I'd be happy to bring the rack down for you. I'll just have to install it on my roof securely, probably welding it in place, and then you are welcome to it when I get to Tucson again (never). :)
 

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Messages
6,561
Location
Arizona
...verrry funny Alex! Seriosuly, do you want to use it for your trip to Moab? If so, you could meet me at Greg's house and we can put it on your rig.
 

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Messages
6,561
Location
Arizona
Sorry Warmongur. It was available for anyone to grab up for over 12 hours before I sucked it up! I'm a member over at HummerX too & simply sent Greg a pm over there with my phone number. He said noone else had yet contacted him. Sorry.
 

Fit4Duty

Member
Messages
20
Location
Phoenix, AZ
I'm a member over at HummerX too & simply sent Greg a pm over there with my phone number. He said noone else had yet contacted him. Sorry.

Luis - Good talking to you today. I will definately have the rack and bumper off the H3 by Thursday no problem. See you then.
 

BW_Hummer H3

Well-Known Member
Messages
1,090
Location
Texas
Well guys, I just talked to Fit4Duty, the seller of this Gobi rack and the good news is that he still has the BA bumper w/winch. The other good news is that I bought the Gobi rack (Cotilo has been wanting one for her H3)....and the BA bumper w/the winch (i've been wanting one for my 3T)! looks like I need to take a trip to Phoenix to bring home the stash of new mods for our rigs.

Alex, thanks for posting this up. What a haul and only an hour and a half away from home! This is one of the reasons why I do believe in "paying it forward"!

The Seller, Fit4Duty, just registered as a forum member!! Greg, WELCOME TO H4O and THANK YOU!! :cheers:

Lucky dog.:thumbs: The BA would also look nice on the Chapionship edition.:)
 

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Messages
6,561
Location
Arizona
Comes with 4 of those HID lights too, I think those run $100 each when new.

Here's that truck in action.
794068901_tKVh2-L.jpg

UPDATE: I picked up the Gobi rack (with the 4 PIAA lights), ladder, faring, BA bumper w/winch (w/hawse fairlead and syntheic line) already installed and custom-fabbed splash shield from Fit4Duty yesterday. Thank you again Greg and thank your son again for me for his help loading the stuff into my T. We got it all safely home last night I'll be in touch.
 
Top