• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.
  • The Swap Meet is not a regulated market, and buyers/sellers are not screened. Please do your homework before agreeing to anyone for any purchases or sales. If you have any questions about the user, please contact @Alrock via private message and I will attempt to provide any relevant information about the person, including location based on IP address. This is not a guarantee or promise of delivery but the addtional information may be helpful to you in your transaction. There are no guarantees here so use your judgement. Consider payment options like PayPal that have recourse (only when treated as a sale, and not as % between friends). Scammers will often use Zelle or ask for PayPal between friends because you cannot reclaim the money in the event of fraud or non-delivery. If a user has just joined and/or has few posts they should be viewed very cautiously.

H2 Items For Sale, Interior/Exterior/Cargo Mat

CLajoie222

Member
Messages
19
Location
Ohio
Hello!

I have several items for sale today for an H2, years 2003-2007. Obviously the condition will be taken into consideration, so I'm open to all REASONABLE Offers as some items are becoming harder to find and are obviously discontinued. Examples such as the Wheat Colored Door Panels or the Interior Trim Pieces. Enjoy!

1. Upper Dash Cover, Part #15142915:

Overall good shape except for 1 small crack that was stopped with super glue and it’s about 1 inch in total length. The crack started by an overtightened screw which led to one of the “tongues” or tabs to split/crack and break causing a small crack to spread and become visible. Theres a total of 2 broken “tabs”, one on the left side and one on the right. Again overall good shape, especially compared to someone who's cover has already cracked all the way through and the corner separated, or the anti-reflective coating has started to flake off!

2. Complete Dashboard Kit, Part #N/A: (Individual part numbers available if needed.)
Overall good shape, especially for being an original piece. Their all in the original metallic color with a few paint touch up spots here and there to cover scratches or worn off paint. The main center stack cover has 1 small hairline crack that I'm positive can be repaired and repainted and you'd never know the difference. You can't see it too easily without close inspection, hopefully that helps give an idea. The other pieces are in quite good condition with only minor paint wear. It’s cheaper to repaint and customize this set v.s. paying the ridiculous prices for each piece on eBay, especially for a brand new set if you can find them. Last time I checked a few months back a FULL set was going for almost $1,500.00 plus shipping or over $500.00 for only half of the set, or at times just for the center stack. These in a complete set are becoming scarce and selling them piece by piece is what your finding more common online unfortunately, which comes with an out of touch price tag per item.

3. Driver Side Door Panel, Part #10358790:
Overall great shape except a small crack near the door handle which is actually pretty common for these door panels, especially for it’s age. It’s covered by a large GM Silver Emblem, simply peels off if desired since it’s just double sided tape. The silver metallic trim around the handles is worn but has been touched up in various spots but can be professional repainted or DIY at your discretion. The leather is in great condition, free from defects or issues. The armrest has been reinforced on the backside with a bonded cast to help protect the door panel from stress, wear & tear as that corner is rested and pushed on more frequently then any of the other door panels. It has definitely stiffened up the arm rest with zero flex or creeks whatsoever!

4. Passenger Side Door Panel, Part #10358792:
Overall great shape except a small crack near the handle, similar to the driver door panel. The leather is also in great condition and free from defects. The small crack is covered by a large GM Silver Emblem, simply peels off if desired since it’s just double sided tape. The silver metallic trim around the handles is worn but has been touched up in various spots but can be professional repainted or DIY at your discretion. Otherwise zero issues with the door panel!

5. Rear Cargo Mat, Part #12498331:
Thick heavy duty cargo mat that came standard from the factory for all H2 models, helps protect your rear carpet from anything from dirt to corrosive items such as spilled gas from portable gas cans or chemicals in case they leak or whatnot v.s. sitting on the bare carpet.

6. Front Bumper, Part #19178491:
Primed and painted from the factory and ready to bolt on, with 1 small defect. It has a small dent located in the lower left section right near the cut out for the front tow hooks up front. I will attach pictures, You can simply touch up the paint if you wish so that it will not rust and you can use it right away and probably never notice it there in the first place. Or you can hammer it back out flush with the rest of the bumper and refinish that small area for a flawless appearance if thats what you wish. I replaced it with a new one because I have neither the tools or the time to fix it. Either way it’ll be a great deal for you!

7. Hood Blanket Insulator Pad, Part #15800593:
Overall decent condition, with a faded appearance, which I’m sure can be corrected with some form of paint, dye, or possibly a good cleaning. There are a few small tears in it but those can be re-adhered with various automotive adhesives or sealants/glues.

*Reminder, don’t forget there are no set prices, but open to all reasonable offers!

If you have any questions feel free to ask and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!

Thank You!
 

Attachments

  • thumb_IMG_8094_1024.jpg
    thumb_IMG_8094_1024.jpg
    179.7 KB · Views: 942
  • thumb_IMG_8073_1024.jpg
    thumb_IMG_8073_1024.jpg
    345.5 KB · Views: 972
  • thumb_IMG_8070_1024.jpg
    thumb_IMG_8070_1024.jpg
    233.3 KB · Views: 865
  • thumb_IMG_8091_1024.jpg
    thumb_IMG_8091_1024.jpg
    234.8 KB · Views: 1,030
  • thumb_IMG_8086_1024.jpg
    thumb_IMG_8086_1024.jpg
    261.8 KB · Views: 1,000
  • thumb_IMG_8074_1024.jpg
    thumb_IMG_8074_1024.jpg
    319 KB · Views: 1,053
  • thumb_IMG_8069_1024.jpg
    thumb_IMG_8069_1024.jpg
    197.8 KB · Views: 921
Last edited:

CLajoie222

Member
Messages
19
Location
Ohio
I need the radio antenna and rubber grommet piece...if you have that let me know!

2007HummerH2, Unfortunately I don't have that for sale but I wish you luck in finding what you need. Try eBay or one of the GM Parts websites and track down a dealer that has it or ever a scrap yard as I'm sure they'd work out a deal at the very least. :thumbs:
 

CLajoie222

Member
Messages
19
Location
Ohio
Items Still Available!

Hello, just wanted to let everyone know that all the items are still available, except the cargo mat! Thanks!
 

LoJac963

Well-Known Member
Messages
491
Location
Surprise, AZ
Shoot me a PM with what you're looking to get for all the silver dash pieces. I know you said open to offers but easier to know if we're in the same ballpark. Thanks!
 

Fish

Well-Known Member
Messages
871
Location
San Diego, CA
The door panels are hard to find. I am surprised no one has snatched those up.

I agree. My passenger side door panel has a small crack near the handle too. I would of been interested but I have the black interior. I could have used that cargo mat damn it :gaah:
 

CLajoie222

Member
Messages
19
Location
Ohio
The door panels are hard to find. I am surprised no one has snatched those up.

3Hummers, I'm surprised too, but I'm hoping somebody runs across these and needs them. I guess my open offer format isn't the most exciting for people to engage with, but I'm always entertaining any honest & reasonable offers.
 

CLajoie222

Member
Messages
19
Location
Ohio
I agree. My passenger side door panel has a small crack near the handle too. I would of been interested but I have the black interior. I could have used that cargo mat damn it :gaah:

Sorry Fish, if I ever have another one to sell I'll let you know!
 

CLajoie222

Member
Messages
19
Location
Ohio
Update:

The Complete Dash Kit, has been SOLD!! Thank You to the happy buyer!

All items are still available except:

1. The Rear Cargo Mat.
2. The Complete Dash Kit.

Thank You to the happy buyers!
 
Messages
1,248
Location
New Jersey
Do you still have the drivers side panel? Do you know if the drivers side panel fit the passengers door directly behind the drivers door? If so, how much do you want for it?
 
Top