geonaut
Member
- Messages
- 16
- Location
- Frascati, Italy
Hi all good Hummer folks,
Just introducing myself as a newbie to the forum. Drive an H3 2008, 3700cc, black with quite some chrome. Italy's a great country to live in (food, wine, culture, history, design, fine ladies), but the roads are giving our cars a heck of a beating. The smallest Hummer is actually quite popular over here, despite the European fuel cost, though most people in the city drive a tiny Fiat. Occasionally, you'll meet an H2 as well, but the city of Rome actually hasn't got roads wide enough for that one...
I also like to explore the mountain around (Abruzzo) as well as the coastline with my Hummer. It's a great car, and I hope to keep mine for a loooong time...
Cheers,
geonaut


Just introducing myself as a newbie to the forum. Drive an H3 2008, 3700cc, black with quite some chrome. Italy's a great country to live in (food, wine, culture, history, design, fine ladies), but the roads are giving our cars a heck of a beating. The smallest Hummer is actually quite popular over here, despite the European fuel cost, though most people in the city drive a tiny Fiat. Occasionally, you'll meet an H2 as well, but the city of Rome actually hasn't got roads wide enough for that one...
I also like to explore the mountain around (Abruzzo) as well as the coastline with my Hummer. It's a great car, and I hope to keep mine for a loooong time...
Cheers,
geonaut


Last edited: