• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

GOBI ladder?

IISPEEDYII

Well-Known Member
Messages
478
Location
Pennsylvania
Anyone know where I could find a GOBI ladder for cheaper than 200 bucks, that seems a little pricy just for a ladder, or an equivalent to the gobi? thoughts?
 

benlaud87

Well-Known Member
Messages
849
Location
Maryland
Keep your eyes open on the for sale section of this forum and others. I got mine for $100 from someone who got it as a package with a gobi rack but already had another gobi ladder
 

IISPEEDYII

Well-Known Member
Messages
478
Location
Pennsylvania
Alright! and yeah I have been, I was just wondering if anyone knew of a site that would have it quicker. But I guess its just gonna be a waiting game.
 

954paulo

Well-Known Member
Messages
467
Location
ny
Keep your eyes open on the for sale section of this forum and others. I got mine for $100 from someone who got it as a package with a gobi rack but already had another gobi ladder

Hey Ben how's the rancho rear parts holding up?


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 

benlaud87

Well-Known Member
Messages
849
Location
Maryland
The kit I got is for a silverado I believe. You can run off of a compressor but I just ran the air lines to the rear of the vehicle and manually fill them up. I can post some pictures when I get home, but I'm currently out of state
 

benlaud87

Well-Known Member
Messages
849
Location
Maryland
Here are some pictures of the air bags.


Air up location
nymyjyhe.jpg


umaga9a5.jpg
a2esane4.jpg
ejy2y2ag.jpg
 
Top