• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.
  • The Swap Meet is not a regulated market, and buyers/sellers are not screened. Please do your homework before agreeing to anyone for any purchases or sales. If you have any questions about the user, please contact @Alrock via private message and I will attempt to provide any relevant information about the person, including location based on IP address. This is not a guarantee or promise of delivery but the addtional information may be helpful to you in your transaction. There are no guarantees here so use your judgement. Consider payment options like PayPal that have recourse (only when treated as a sale, and not as % between friends). Scammers will often use Zelle or ask for PayPal between friends because you cannot reclaim the money in the event of fraud or non-delivery. If a user has just joined and/or has few posts they should be viewed very cautiously.

FS - 5 foot tall HUMMER dealer sign in MI (eBay)

twinmill28

Spilled Milk
Messages
1,545
Location
El Centro, Mehico (Way So Cal)
Yeah, I've been bidding on this from almost the start. Some butt-monkey has been pushing me up against the wall---then they drove it to $1000.
I feel like one of those idiot auction hunters driving the price up on the auction then walking away. If I can't have it, somebody is going to pay heavily.
 

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Messages
6,561
Location
Arizona
Yeah, I've been bidding on this from almost the start. Some butt-monkey has been pushing me up against the wall---then they drove it to $1000.
I feel like one of those idiot auction hunters driving the price up on the auction then walking away. If I can't have it, somebody is going to pay heavily.

Twin, I thought you were going to drive bid on & drive up the price on that tester bottle of HUMMER cologne! So, now I know who drove up the price on the sign! :mock:
 

twinmill28

Spilled Milk
Messages
1,545
Location
El Centro, Mehico (Way So Cal)
Twin, I thought you were going to drive bid on & drive up the price on that tester bottle of HUMMER cologne! So, now I know who drove up the price on the sign! :mock:

You think thats funny---there is a HUMMER cologne set I've been eying, it comes in a neat metal tin with a small die cast deuce. The guy wants way too much for it though. I've never seen another one like it.
 

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
Messages
9,503
Location
Meridian, ID
You think thats funny---there is a HUMMER cologne set I've been eying, it comes in a neat metal tin with a small die cast deuce. The guy wants way too much for it though. I've never seen another one like it.

I've got that one :)

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
 

f5moab

Mr. Beretta
Messages
1,997
Location
In hiding.....
This is verification of the fact that Hummer still has some serious fans out there. The legend will never die.

Pacers and Gremlins have fans too....:giggle:

01-1975-amc-pacer-x.jpgAMC-Gremlin.jpg
 

IndyHummers

Well-Known Member
Messages
276
Location
Murfreesboro, TN
It's amazing what stuff will go for. Our dealership had the huge 12 or 15 foot long hummer sign. Just WAY too big. We have the floor display that explains colors and options though. I need to post up my collection at some point. Ive been getting stuff from AM General forever it seems haha.
 
Top