• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Front Cv axle replacement - questions, how to

digglesworth

Well-Known Member
Messages
1,789
Location
illinois
Any way to check on the balance of a factory extended warranty? Would that follow the vehicle or be void after the original owner gets rid of the vehicle. Got 8x,xxx on mine. I'd hate to find out the original owner got the extended warranty and I'm not taking advantage of it.
 

Zach

Mall Crawler
Messages
4,812
Location
So Cal
Any way to check on the balance of a factory extended warranty? Would that follow the vehicle or be void after the original owner gets rid of the vehicle. Got 8x,xxx on mine. I'd hate to find out the original owner got the extended warranty and I'm not taking advantage of it.

Pm me the last eight if the vin and I can check. Damn! I've said that a lot tonight.
 

954paulo

Well-Known Member
Messages
467
Location
ny
It was through GE, and not cheap 5800.00 but I'm kinda glad I got the money back. I tend to fix my own trucks anyhow


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

Happy Hummer

Well-Known Member
Messages
1,462
Location
Wisconsin
Actually $500 is a steal lol! My gf was quoted $710 for one hub. We did it with the help of forum input and videos from web for 1/3 of that. Timken too boot.
 
Top