• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

finished another project...

digglesworth

Well-Known Member
Messages
1,789
Location
illinois
finally got the mounting bracket in and got it modified to stack a kenwood single din head unit and my cobra 18 CB... wasn't too bad. I had the gmos-04 spliced together and cleaned up nice and neat... I had to drive a few minutes away to an open area to tune my antenna and made a couple trips down the street to home depot for some screws and stuff... It took me a few hours all together and im really happy how it turned out..... IMAG0085.jpgIMAG0086.jpgIMAG0087.jpg
 

RamRod

Well-Known Member
Messages
3,914
Location
AB, Canada
Awesome job!

I wish I didn't have a 7'' LCD display there now!

Been trying to figure out a good spot to put my CB so i looks as clean as this!
 
Top