• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Duramax H2 project

spartan

Member
Messages
6
Location
United States
I just picked up my first Hummer. Its an 03 with a DURAMAX conversion ( not finished). It will to be completed by either Mash Motors or Duraburb.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0691.jpg
    IMG_0691.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 1,178
  • IMG_0695 (1).jpg
    IMG_0695 (1).jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 738

Hans3T

Lif"T"ed
Messages
3,035
Location
NC
Very interesting. I'll be watching your progress for sure! (Remember, we love photos!)

Welcome to H4O! :)
 

backwoods

Well-Known Member
Messages
475
Location
independence
B A man and welcome! when my I5 gives out i will make a 6.6 turbo diesel and allison trans combo fit but until then ill observe :beer:

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk
 

Fish

Well-Known Member
Messages
871
Location
San Diego, CA
Dang..not even an honorable mention:no:

( I found this truck for spartan on craigslist here in So Cal )

:wink:
 

spartan

Member
Messages
6
Location
United States
Dang..not even an honorable mention:no:

( I found this truck for spartan on craigslist here in So Cal )

:wink:

FISH, thanks for locating this H2! I do appreciate it.

I decided to send the truck to Mash Motors in Kansas since Mike said he could start on it right away. I will send additional photos as the project evolves. Its pretty cool since I was going to find an H2 and then send it to be converted. This should save me a few grand since it's currently a project.

Anyone have a front bumper setup they want to sell? Its missing all the bumper pieces. Its also missing the second row bottom seat.
 

spartan

Member
Messages
6
Location
United States
I got taken

so I bought this Hummer from a Guy in CA. He never sent me the title. The truck is sitting at Mash motors W/O a title. I got taken by a crook. He changed his phone # and wont reply to any of my emails. He has my money and I have a truck with a bad motor and trans.

I was trusting and got shafted.

I do have his drivers license home address, etc.
 

Gunner_45

Super Moderator
Staff member
Messages
1,932
Location
Texas
Dude......that sucks.

What measures have you taken up to this point?

Have you had LE run a check on the VIN?
 

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Messages
10,673
Location
Scottsdale
Sorry to hear about the troubles. Do you have a bill of sale from him? Are you going to have Mash finish up your truck?
 

Tractordoll

Well-Known Member
Messages
130
Location
Western massachusetts
If you decide to go to Duraburb, then I would be interested to see the outcome. They have a pretty nice way of doing the diesel swap in the H2 and when the time comes and my engine dies, I would be interested in doing a diesel swap on my truck as well.
 

erdlen65

Well-Known Member
Messages
243
Location
Pittsburgh
That sucks man I hope you get it all straitened out, this looks like its going to be a good build when you can get it taken care of
 

SolidusJ

Well-Known Member
Messages
2,028
Location
FT. Carson, CO
so I bought this Hummer from a Guy in CA. He never sent me the title. The truck is sitting at Mash motors W/O a title. I got taken by a crook. He changed his phone # and wont reply to any of my emails. He has my money and I have a truck with a bad motor and trans.

I was trusting and got shafted.

I do have his drivers license home address, etc.

Hows everything at this point brother?
 
Top