• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

A few of my guns. I'm a very serious shooter.

TravisUsmc

Active Member
Messages
31
Location
Houston
e7asapuj.jpg
2y9y7e5y.jpg
3eqyzy8u.jpg
ugadarur.jpg


I have a SBR 10.5" spikes tactical that I built.

Bushmaster ACR Hydrodipped in multicam.

Remington 700 AAC SD with a Vortex Viper PST 6.5-24X50 Front Focal Place MRAD SCOPE and Bell and Carlson stock.

FN-FS2000

These are only a few of what I have. I usually do suppressed night hunts with night vision for Hogs.
4uhabu3y.jpg

temyne6y.jpg



Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk
 

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
Messages
10,530
Location
Central Texas
Very nice. I was looking at the Spikes Tactical suppressed AR. Looks like a nice piece.your thoughts on yours? I had lots of toys until I took up fishing. Damn boat accident. KAC 556 F is a favorite of mine to play with
 

TravisUsmc

Active Member
Messages
31
Location
Houston
I built the Spikes with a spikes upper and lower. 10.5" Rock River arms heavy barrel. I was debating on having a heavy short barrel or a light barrel. but after I got it, I holds its balance very well and control is very awesome on not moving at all when ahooting. It pushes straight back rather than having muzzle rise or swing to it.

I have 2 SUPPRESSORS. BOTH Are AAC 762-SDN-6

I love using it and having the capability of 5.56 to .308

300 blackout sub sonic in my Remington 700 is soooooo quiet. The 300 sounds like a air soft gun. 5.56 sounds like a 22 and 308 is amazing.

I don't like a dedicated caliber silencer. The only reasons I would get a dedicated 5.56 is being threaded on a SBR because it already has all its stamps.
Such as a integrated 15" handguard with a 8" barrel with a 7.25" silencer. So the silencer is just nubbing out and you don't have to worry about your barrel/silencer being exposed.


Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk
 

High Five H2

Well-Known Member
Messages
1,627
Location
West Texas
I thought to myself "must be a Texan," I was right :) I'm from Austin, but I've lived all over Texas. I have a rem 700, but it's a hunting rifle, not set up like yours. My next gun will be an SBR in 300 blk.
 

TravisUsmc

Active Member
Messages
31
Location
Houston
I have a 308 and 300 Remington 700. I also have a 16" and a 8" 300 blackout. The 8" need just an upper receiver.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk
 

TravisUsmc

Active Member
Messages
31
Location
Houston
I plan to give mine a run this Monday. See how far and accurate I can go with it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk
 
Top