• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Search results

  1. cgalpha08

    CB Photo winch bumper and Schwarttzy rock sliders

    FYI thats not a CBphoto winch bumper. I am pretty sure CBphoto winch plate was something that attached to the D rings in front of the bumper. That looks to be a DeFelice winch bumper mount. https://defeliceoi.wordpress.com/category/h3-winch-mount/
  2. cgalpha08

    Cgalpha08's build

    That is a potential issue, however mathematically they should really only rub the front bumper since i pushed the axle further forward, and that is easy enough to trim.
  3. cgalpha08

    Cgalpha08's build

    Shoutout to CJ (4speed) for welding up the trackbar, draglink, and tierod on the lathe as well as drilling out the sterring arm for tie rod ends. After cycling everything again I determined that at full stuff on both sides, the passenger side was hitting the frame on the trackbar I was...
  4. cgalpha08

    2024 Black Sheep shirts for Sand Hollow

    Even though we won't be there, ordered 2 as well.
  5. cgalpha08

    2024 Black Sheep Week, Hurricane, UT - Mar 31-Apr 5

    Hey all. Unfortunately we need to back out. I grossly underestimated how long it would take me to finish this build. It's still in several pieces and getting to back together would mean rushing things, which I don't want to do. See you all in 2025!
  6. cgalpha08

    F/S - OEM Hummer H3T Black Steel Wheels

    My dude, this thread is 10 plus years old, those wheels are lonnnnnnng gone, and I'm pretty sure the owner sold his h3 year ago as well.
  7. cgalpha08

    WTS Alpha torsion bars

    Bump
  8. cgalpha08

    Yes, the H3 is gone

    Damn Alex, sad to see it go. Any chance its someone who will bring it out in the future with us?
  9. cgalpha08

    WTS H3 oem brushguard

    SOLD
  10. cgalpha08

    WTS H3 oem brushguard

    Oem h3 burshguard. In good condition, has some rust starting to show on the uprights, could probably use a good sanding and paint $200 Local pickup in Indianapolis
  11. cgalpha08

    WTS Alpha torsion bars

  12. cgalpha08

    WTS Alpha torsion bars

    I have a set of alpha torsion bars off of my 09. Came off when I did the SAS. Only have roughly 32k miles on them. $200 Would really rather not ship but I can on your dime Indianapolis
  13. cgalpha08

    WTS 17x9 Mamba M14 wheels for sale

    bump, $500
  14. cgalpha08

    WTS H3 Gobi ranger rack for sale

    bump, 1200
  15. cgalpha08

    A pillar trim mod

    I like that!
  16. cgalpha08

    And now they've shut down 1/3 of Moab trails

    The state of utah has filed a legal challenge https://www.deseret.com/utah/2023/10/30/23938967/moab-off-roading-updates-blm-gemini-bridges-labyrinth-canyon https://www.sharetrails.org/release-coalition-of-off-roaders-challenges-imminent-closure-of-317-miles-of-trails-near-moab-ut/
  17. cgalpha08

    WTS 17x9 Mamba M14 wheels for sale

    Price dropped, $550
  18. cgalpha08

    Cgalpha08's build

    Got the engine hoop figured out, I ran the tube with as minimal of movement of the items in the engine bay. It is un equal in angle, however it does give me room for my psc reservoir. (Ignore the too short tube, more arrives this week) I also added a third "leg" to the hoops. As well as...
  19. cgalpha08

    And now they've shut down 1/3 of Moab trails

    I read online somewhere that this closing was pushed by some activist group who didn't want to see vehicles from the water, or something like that, utterly asinine reason. On another note, i do think the fad is drying up some, all of the covid offroaders and overlanders are backing off some...
Top