Home
Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Members
Current visitors
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
Current visitors
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.
Forums
Members
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
EndeavoredH3
Well-Known Member
·
From
Arizona
Joined
Jan 29, 2018
Last seen
Thursday at 2:31 PM
Messages
486
Reaction score
269
Points
63
Find
Find content
Find all content by EndeavoredH3
Find all threads by EndeavoredH3
Latest activity
Postings
About
EndeavoredH3
reacted to
cgalpha08's post
in the thread
Fall 2028 Rubicon Trail
with
Haha
.
🤣🖕
Thursday at 2:52 AM
EndeavoredH3
reacted to
alrock's post
in the thread
Fall 2028 Rubicon Trail
with
Like
.
Title fixed for the lizard author.
Thursday at 2:52 AM
EndeavoredH3
replied to the thread
Fall 2028 Rubicon Trail
.
One particular reference comes to mind.
Thursday at 2:52 AM
EndeavoredH3
replied to the thread
Fall 2028 Rubicon Trail
.
Yes, unfortunately I cannot change the thread heading but I added an edit to the first post. Us reptile skinned west coasters wouldn't...
Tuesday at 10:00 PM
EndeavoredH3
replied to the thread
Fall 2028 Rubicon Trail
.
September seems good, was a tad hot when we went late august '24
Sunday at 10:02 PM
EndeavoredH3
posted the thread
Fall 2028 Rubicon Trail
in
West
.
EDIT: This was intended to be a Fall '28 trip! Is it too early to start this conversation? Figured with it being more involved than...
Sep 25, 2026
EndeavoredH3
replied to the thread
Hummer H3 HD Dana 50/ CV shaft upgrade
.
Im about 12 months out to committing to either a SAS or V-8 swap. @atvspeed4 let me know if I need to hold off on the SAS :p
Sep 25, 2026
EndeavoredH3
reacted to
rascole's post
in the thread
If I Had a Nickle For Every Inline 5 I've Owned...
with
Like
.
Imagine if GM would have kept developing the Atlas series. A small turbo easily put this in Alpha territory.
Sep 25, 2026
EndeavoredH3
reacted to
Mr_Rich's post
in the thread
If I Had a Nickle For Every Inline 5 I've Owned...
with
Like
.
I think the I5 is actually one of the better GM engines. I was happy with mine and I still wish I had it. Way better than that 3.6L...
Sep 25, 2026
EndeavoredH3
reacted to
06 H3's post
in the thread
If I Had a Nickle For Every Inline 5 I've Owned...
with
Like
.
Inline 5 life! My dad had the H3 followed by 2 Volvo inline 5 motors. He had great luck with his Volvos…my sister has his 2nd one and it...
Sep 25, 2026
EndeavoredH3
replied to the thread
“Hunner Edition” back out there
.
Glad to see old metal making new memories. Sad hunner isn't here to see the new life.
Sep 25, 2026
EndeavoredH3
reacted to
cgalpha08's post
in the thread
Cgalpha08's build
with
Like
.
Picked up a new daily/tow rig 2026 silverado 2500 6.6 gas.
Sep 25, 2026
EndeavoredH3
reacted to
rascole's post
in the thread
2027 Moab Black Sheep Week: May 2nd - 7th
with
Like
.
Definitely need to spend some time at Potato Salad Hill on one of the shorter trail days.
Sep 25, 2026
EndeavoredH3
reacted to
BW_Hummer H3's post
in the thread
2027 Moab Black Sheep Week: May 2nd - 7th
with
Like
.
I just put in my PTO request for these days.
Sep 25, 2026
EndeavoredH3
reacted to
cgalpha08's post
in the thread
2027 Moab Black Sheep Week: May 2nd - 7th
with
Like
.
Got a new tow rig for the journey lol
Sep 25, 2026
Loading…
Loading…
Forums
Members
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top