• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Recent content by EndeavoredH3

  1. EndeavoredH3

    Fall 2028 Rubicon Trail

    One particular reference comes to mind.
  2. EndeavoredH3

    Fall 2028 Rubicon Trail

    Yes, unfortunately I cannot change the thread heading but I added an edit to the first post. Us reptile skinned west coasters wouldn't want you east coasters to have fun twice in one year. :p
  3. EndeavoredH3

    Fall 2028 Rubicon Trail

    September seems good, was a tad hot when we went late august '24
  4. EndeavoredH3

    Fall 2028 Rubicon Trail

    EDIT: This was intended to be a Fall '28 trip! Is it too early to start this conversation? Figured with it being more involved than Moab, allowing extra time to prepare is justified.
  5. EndeavoredH3

    Hummer H3 HD Dana 50/ CV shaft upgrade

    Im about 12 months out to committing to either a SAS or V-8 swap. @atvspeed4 let me know if I need to hold off on the SAS :p
  6. EndeavoredH3

    “Hunner Edition” back out there

    Glad to see old metal making new memories. Sad hunner isn't here to see the new life.
  7. EndeavoredH3

    2027 Moab Black Sheep Week: May 2nd - 7th

    Alright, wrapping up final wedding details so naturally I set some time aside to make the table above. I'll be having more time towards the end of October to be more engaging. PTO requests are in and approved. Are we interested in shirts?
  8. EndeavoredH3

    2027 Moab Black Sheep Week: May 2nd - 7th

    Glad to have ya! I’ll be starting a list here to organize attendees soon.
  9. EndeavoredH3

    H3 06 H3 for sale with Rancho lift

    IIRC the 3.7L swap from a 3.5L isn’t that complicated. What year is the 3.7l? Something something exhaust/intake manifold, valve cover and swapping a phaser. Badland industries may be the guy to talk to if you still have interest in resurrecting this project. Sorry to hear that the guy turned...
  10. EndeavoredH3

    April 2022 Black Sheep Week - 4/17 to 4/22

    African or European?
  11. EndeavoredH3

    2027 Moab Black Sheep Week: May 2nd - 7th

    We are going back to the adventure capital of the west! When - Sunday, May 2nd - Friday, May 7th, 2027 Where- Moab, UT Who - all off-roaders that want to have a good time in Moab. Alex you can participate in your Fusion. This initial post is meant to be semi-vague to gauge interest and get a...
  12. EndeavoredH3

    If I Had a Nickle For Every Inline 5 I've Owned...

    The 8mpg as of late has been hard on saving for retirement.
  13. EndeavoredH3

    Endeavored H3 Build

    Ive had to get rid of many projects. But tracking a Z06 is something I could get into.
  14. EndeavoredH3

    Endeavored H3 Build

    It's seen its age in the phx sun, but she's holding up!
  15. EndeavoredH3

    Endeavored H3 Build

    Here's some photos from the last camping trip and trail 42. Works been keeping me busy. Trail 42, Couple of these photos are from Jerry S. Great day last October
Top