• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Search results

  1. A

    H2 7.3 diesel

    dana 60s was fairley easy surprisingly with 373
  2. A

    H2 7.3 diesel

    i had to change entire harness to use diesel instrument cluster and yes obd 2
  3. A

    H2 7.3 diesel

    Yes I got t case and zf4 built with it I did all fab work myself wiring was a bit pain but it's all worth it it's a beast I thought I was going to catch a lot of slack but every where I go every one wants Pic with it
  4. A

    H2 7.3 diesel

    7.3 powerstroke Dana 60s front and rear super chip programmer 38 tsl bogers I would not recommend someone doing this unless you have very good fabration skills and a whole lot of patience for everything including wiring had to move firewall back 3 in so being I did that I also had to cut and...
  5. A

    H2 7.3 diesel

    I looked for the last year to see if anyone has done it but I have not seen it done yet so being I like to be different I accepted the bet and I'm not a Ford person by any means but few people said it could not be done took a lot of fabrication and a whole lot of wtf lol but I won the bet and...
  6. A

    H2 7.3 diesel

    Diesel hummer
Top