• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Search results

  1. S

    H3 Alpha motor mount replacements

    Just sharing info from my recent repair: I was getting a slight vibration just off idle even standing still and I took it to a shop that works on LS motors. Rock Mountain Competitive Research said my 2008 Alpha was suffering from hardened 16 year old motor and trans mounts. They replaced all of...
  2. S

    H3 Motor mounts for 2008 Alpha

    Not sure what I did wrong posting this so I'm trying again. Are the 2 motor mounts for the 5.3 the same? Does anyone have the part number(s) available?
  3. S

    A6 swap shops?

    I have a 2008 H3 Alpha (original owner) and it has 108k miles. I'd like to run it for many years but would like to swap in an A6 trasmission. Are there any reputable swaps that guys have factually used that do the swap start to finnish with good results?
Top