• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Recent content by DirtyDirt

  1. D

    Hello everyone! Looking for H3 2009 CE.

    i have one. I have been giving some thought to selling. PM me and we can discuss
  2. D

    Ho can I identify the trim level of a H3?

    i have an 09 Championship Edition.. no rock rails or sliders... they could have been removed by a previous owner tho... but why would you remove them?
  3. D

    ISO H3 OEM U-Steps

    PM sent
  4. D

    2009 H3 Championship Edition

    did you sell this already?
  5. D

    H3T Alpha exhaust advice

    I have an 09 Championship Edition. It has the 5.3 in it, with 4 cats total. I have a low RPM rattle that sounds like a heat shield vibration type of sound. Went to the local muffler man to see what was going on. They quoted me $4000, said that the passenger side rear cat was bad, and they are...
Top