• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Recent content by 68topls

  1. 6

    Transfer Case that will accept 32 spline of 6L80

    Is the Novak setup the one they advertise for the jeep?
  2. 6

    Transfer Case that will accept 32 spline of 6L80

    @CaseyS I would like to retain factory functionality with AWD (4LO) and passenger side drop. I intend to use the engine and trans from an 08 Cadillac Escalade (L92 + 6l80). If you're willing to assist in getting the required items assembled that would be great. I could also fully document it...
  3. 6

    Transfer Case that will accept 32 spline of 6L80

    Looking at your thread I also see you used an adapter flange.
  4. 6

    Transfer Case that will accept 32 spline of 6L80

    Would any machine shop be able to recut the output shaft or should I be looking for some place specific?
  5. 6

    Transfer Case that will accept 32 spline of 6L80

    OK. So purchase a 32 spline output Shafter for the 6L80. Send it out to get recut then take to a shop to swap. Are you running and 5.3 /6.0 swapped in as well? Where there any other modifications required to replace your 4L60?
  6. 6

    Transfer Case that will accept 32 spline of 6L80

    Looking at swapping a 6L80 in place of 4L60. I was told it would be easier to replace the transfer case with one that has a 32 spline to match the 6L80 instead of attempting to adapt the 6L80 to the 27spline of the standard transfer case. Has anyone found a compatible transfer case option?
Top